Indigo Love

There seems to be a theme happening at the moment and it is Indigo, such a beautiful, moody colour. 

It started with this beautiful vintage fabric which is over 50 years old and dyed using organic Indigo, this will be made into beautiful cushions.


Then came the Denim rugs from India, a great beachy addition to any room, they would look gorgeous in a kids room.


A snippet of Elks new range of Jewellery, and you guessed it Indigo:

As I was writing this I realised that my shop sign is a shade of Indigo aswell as my business cards, I had a wall painted Indigo in our last house, clearly it sits well with me!  Well I think Winter is telling us that she is on her way, so in preperation here is a cozy corner of the shop where I would love to be sitting, cup of coffee in hand.



Have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment