Moroccan Beauties

Morocco is definitely on my list of places to visit within the next five years but at the moment I have to rely on one of my beautiful Moroccan suppliers and lately I have sourced some pieces that customers are loving.  In an age of mass production, my supplier has a focus on hand crafted objects using traditional methods with a contemporary sensibility.
Moroccan Tea Caddy $55.00 buy it here
Tea Glasses with Raffia Base $10.50 each buy them here {photography by Luisa Brimble of Serendipity Corner}
This week arriving instore will be these beautiful tray tables, these are all hand made and are a great space saving option for coffee tables and side tables as the tray comes off and the legs fold together. Coming in two sizes 65cm dia x 48cm high @ $350.00 and 75cm dia x 48cm high @$390.00 you can register your interest at livedincoogee@gmail.com

And one of the things I am most excited about are these beautiful rugs I have sourced, woven palm leaf and wool blend together to create a stunning piece, I might struggle not to take one of these beauties home!


No comments:

Post a Comment